Earthwise oil-only open-net booms are manufactured with recycled and repurposed materials. They are designed to repel water as they effectively absorb oil-based fluids from open waterways. The open-net design and polypropylene strips contained within the boom capture thick, viscous oils such as crude oil. Easy to deploy and highly effective, attach multiple open-net booms together to create a barrier to contain and absorb oil spills.
- Absorbs oil or hydrocarbons: gasoline, fuel oil, diesel and lubricating oil.
- Repels water.
- Contains sorbent material encased in a durable sleeve.
- Forms a floating barrier to contain and absorb oil spills on water.
- Bright white color makes absorbed oils easy to see and clearly shows saturation level.
- Available in open or sock-in-net styles.
- Made in USA
|Product Width (In)
|Product Length (Ft)
|Total Absorbency (Gal)
|Total Absorbency (Qrt)
|Total Absorbency (L)